Thank you for joining us in celebrating the annual HABLA Awards – Hispanic Achievement & Business Leadership Awards during Hispanic Heritage Month 2014!
HABLA strives to achieve two primary goals:
1. To bring positive attention and recognition to Hispanic achievement and business leadership in the following four HABLA awards categories:
- Corporate Executive - acts as a role model and uses his/her influence to change, promote or otherwise benefit the community
- Civic/Government – acts as a liaison between the community and civic/government projects/issues to increase awareness, visibility and viability of the community
- Entrepreneur – successful businessperson whose venture makes a positive impact on the community
- Unsung Hero – dedicated individual who works tirelessly to improve the community through his/her daily activities, work, and projects without receiving recognition or accolades
2. To present the HABLA Scholarship to one deserving Hispanic high school senior or college freshman in metro Atlanta in an effort to keep the community moving forward through education and community involvement.
We believe that helping to educate our youth and providing positive role models and encouragement is the best path towards future Hispanic achievement & business leadership success…HABLA.
¡Muchas gracias/Thank you!
Ralph E. Herrera
Lanza Group, LLC